We value people with professional skills, self motivations and willingness to work at a collaborative, open environment with a flexible culture.
Responsible for instructing students about the structure and content from English standardized exams, with a particular emphasis on the delivery of results. Assigns appropriate tasks and challenges for homework and ensure that the homework is regularly marked with constructive feedback.
- Instruct students on reading, writing and vocabulary.
- Assign appropriate tasks and challenges for homework.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
- Utilize public library resources.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Tutor students on an individual basis.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
What we Offer:
- Flexible afternoon or weekend commitment of between 10 and 40 hours per week;
- Competitive wages and a supportive work environment;
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of some incredible students.
To apply, please submit your CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your applying position in the subject area.
Questions? Contact Us!
TEACH ENGLISH ABROAD
Teaching English abroad is an excellent way to gain valuable life and career experience.